NEW HOMES FOR SALE: A mixture of off-plan one bedroom apartments in a prime city centre locations with a 999 year lease.
Fargate House, a boutique development of just twenty nine, one and two bedroom stylish apartments located in the centre of Sheffield’s historic retail quarter.
Benefitting from a prime central location, Fargate House is the perfect place to start your journey on the property ladder. The development consists of a collection of contemporary, cleverly designed living spaces surrounded by classic Yorkshire heritage, international retailers, world class culture, and a vibrant array of bars and restaurants.
This Boutique development comprises of 29 apartments all designed to maximise urban living. With planning consented under permitted developments rights.
Fargate House – 2 Fargate , Sheffield, S1 2TJ
• 29 luxury one and two-bedroom apartments
• Prime City centre location
• Finest investment location in Sheffield
• No lump sum deposit
• Only 5% deposit to reserve
• One & Two bedrooms
• 1 Beds from £152,994
• 2 Beds from £209,995
• Unique monthly payment plan available from £1594 per month
• Mortgage service provided
• Full tenant management service provided
• High specification interiors
• Integral kitchen appliances included
• Full planning approved
• 999 Year lease
• No ground rent
• Service charge £900 pa (1 beds)
• Rental income £750 per month
• Estimated completion Q4 2024
• Economy – GVA In Sheffield is 11.3bn and rising
• Regeneration -There are currently over £1.5bn of regeneration projects in progress. Including a masterplan to redevelop the town centre and create green zones across the city
• Connectivity – The M1 Motorway is on its doorstep 12 minutes away. 2 major airports are within 50 minutes
• University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam faculties nearby.
Sheffield is the Outdoor city; the UK’s leading destination for people seeking big city living, an alternative cultural scene, outdoor adventure and rural escapes. It is a city of makers with acclaimed, world-leading academic and advanced manufacturing capabilities including the Advanced manufacturing research centre and the UK’s Advanced manufacturing innovation district. And it is a city for business where entrepreneurs, innovators, techies, academics, musicians, artists and engineers collaborate and create together. Sheffield is a city that is constantly changing, harnessing its heritage of innovation and creativity, and adopting and accelerating new talent. Attracting major investment to the north of England in recent years, Sheffield has announced multi-million-pound deals with McLaren and Boeing as well as a billion-pound construction deal with Chinese investors, the first such deal signed outside of London and one that will create hundreds of jobs and further transform the city.
England’s fourth largest city, with a population of over 569,000 and an economy worth over £11.3bn, Sheffield’s economy is a driving force for a City region of over 1.8m people. An international city, with two world-class universities and over 60,000 students, Sheffield competes on a global stage, attracting talented people, inward investors, major events and tourists.
Sheffield is home to a growing collective of creative businesses and is quickly developing a reputation for innovation and quality with specialist clusters forming sector-specific hubs in the city. There is also a thriving creative and cultural scene throughout the city, from independent art galleries and ‘underground’ music venues to world renowned bands with significant influence in the UK’s music scene. This, combined with an impressive pool of home-grown talent and those attracted for study, work and lifestyle, creates a city that is young, energetic and progressive.